BUSINESS SETUP SERVICES IN DUBAI
Dubai is one of the most prominent and growing business hubs in the world. It has grown to the level of a top global investment destination. Continuous efforts of the government and developmental interventions taking place across the UAE has contributed to the growth of the business market. Being the fast-growing economy in the world, Dubai provides opportunities in various industries including retail, real estate, trade, tourism, and financial service industries.
Dubai is an investor-friendly city which offers various options in regard to new business as It offers businessmen the most liberal operating conditions, asset protection, complete privacy, and limited liability etc. To set up a business in Dubai, it requires deep knowledge on laws and regulations of the UAE government towards business setup. This can be done through professional business consultants in UAE.
Business Setup Consultants
We are the leading Business Setup Consultants in Dubai to provide full fledge guidance on any kind of business setup services in Dubai. Our convenient and reliable approaches will help the aspiring businessmen to understand on Dubai market and its surroundings. Business set up services in Dubai from our expert team will make you relaxed while you move through each stage. Our team of experts are adept at handling all the formalities related to starting a company in Dubai.
Let it be a small business setup service in Dubai, our teamwork dedicated and committed to fulfilling your dream on business in Dubai. With us you will get all the procedures and formalities done easily. We believe in the satisfaction of the customers and our consultants work hard to move every complications or obstacle even for the small business setup service in Dubai.
Looking For New Business Setup In Dubai?
We are the leading and experienced PRO firm to provide guidance for new business setup in Dubai. Our team of professionals are up-to-date with all the laws and regulations in UAE they are highly trained to provide high-end qualitative service that suites every functional structure. With our business setup in Dubai, Company formation in the UAE as per commercial, professional, or individual trade license requirements becomes easier as we offer essential support and comprehensive documentation. As our works are closely aligned with all the government agencies to ensure that you have an easy time starting a business, we are the best option to end with your query on business set up company in Dubai.
We extend immense support and dedicated assistance on:
- Free zone business setup
- Offshore business setup
- Mainland business setup
Free zone Business Setup
We help in business setup in Dubai free zones. The free zone is attractive to foreign investors as it entails complete ownership. The objective of business setup in Dubai Free zones, is to help foreign investors establish a business with full fledge capital share. We offer a comprehensive range of services for business setup in Dubai, including Dubai Free zone company registration and licensing as per the respective Free zone authority.
Offshore Business Setup
We are the reliable offshore company setup Dubai, to support in offshore company setup registration for firms in the UAE, in areas like Jebel Ali, RAK, and Ajman along with assisting with better investment opportunities in the UAE, especially Dubai. Get in touch with our consultants for all your requirements on offshore company setup Dubai, to meet on the result in a short time.
Mainland Business Setup
Partnering with our client we provide convenient Mainland business setup in UAE. As mainland company formation requires registration in the Department of Economic Development (DED), our professional business setup company in Dubai can do more with expertise. Business setup consultants of our team will help those individuals who are planning to set up a company locally authorized by the DED.
To establish any type of business in Dubai, it is mandatory to get a business license or trade license in the UAE. In order to get a trade license, the proposed investor requires various documentation approvals from concerned authorities. Business setup consultants will take the investor through these cycles of procedures to get all required documents and approvals from the UAE government. We are the professional business setup consultants to assist in acquiring various types of trade licenses, such as commercial trade license, professional trade license, and industrial trade license in Dubai. We also help you renew your trade license.
How To Set Up A Company In Dubai?
- To set up a mainland company in Dubai, a local sponsor is needed. A detailed agreement, stating the responsibilities of the said sponsor towards the business as well as his/her annual fee, is to be prepared. A no-objection certificate from the local sponsor is required for running your business activities.
- Prepare a Memorandum of Association (MoA) for your company. It is a document listing the fundamental conditions upon which a company must operate.
- Get a preliminary approval for the company by notarizing the MoA at the Department of Economic Development (DED), Dubai. Business setup consultants or lawyers will assist the investor to do this.
- Choose the right trade name and register it with the DED. The name should be unique and relevant. The DED has the authority to reject or change the name in case a company with a similar name already exists.
- Find suitable office space for the company as a prerequisite to get a business license. The office tenancy or ownership contract serves as the proof for a registered office address. In the case of an offshore company, the address of the registered agent (appointed by the company from the approved list of registered agents in UAE) can be provided as the official address of the company.
- Apply for a trade license, which is again issued by the DED. A license can be one of the following types, depending on the kind of business activity your company carries out:
- Industrial license, for manufacturing activities
- Professional license, for service-based companies like law firms, educational institutes or artisans
- Commercial license, for any kind of trading activity
- Based on the type and location of your company, submit the required documents to the DED and the Commercial Registration Department, and pay the license fee.
- Provided that all the documents and approvals are clear, the license will be granted in a week of time.